Object orientation : concepts, analysis & design, languages, databases, graphical user interfaces, standards / Setrag Khoshafian, Razmik Abnous.
By: Khoshafian, Setrag.
Contributor(s): Abnous, Razmik.Material type: TextPublisher: New York : Wiley, c1995Edition: 2nd ed.Description: xxii, 504 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.ISBN: 0471078344 (pbk. : acidfree paper); 0471078344.Subject(s): Object-oriented programming (Computer science)DDC classification: Online resources: OCLC | amazon
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Copy number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Text||EWU Library Reserve Section||Non-fiction||005.117 KHO 1995 (Browse shelf)||C-1||Not For Loan||9450|
|Text||EWU Library Reserve Section||Non-fiction||005.117 KHO 1995 (Browse shelf)||C-2||Not For Loan||9451|
|Text||EWU Library Circulation Section||Non-fiction||005.117 KHO 1995 (Browse shelf)||C-3||Available||9452|
Browsing EWU Library Shelves , Shelving location: Reserve Section Close shelf browser
|005.117 ERU 1998 UML toolkit /||005.117 FOU 2000 UML distilled :||005.117 KHO 1995 Object orientation :||005.117 KHO 1995 Object orientation :||005.117 LAA 2002 Applying UML and patterns :||005.117 LAA 2002 Applying UML and patterns :||005.117 LAA 2002 Applying UML and patterns :|
New York : Wiley, c1995
Includes bibliographical references (p. 471-491) and index.
Abstract Data Types.
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
Overview of Object-Oriented Languages.
Standards in Object Orientation.
A practical, down-to-earth introduction to object-oriented terms, concepts, and techniques, Object Orientation, Second Edition is for developers and programmers who are eager to start using object-oriented technology right away. Building step-by-step from the fundamentals to advanced design and development topics, this book supplies you with all the in-depth technical information and guidance you need to confidently incorporate object-oriented tools and techniques into your next project, no matter what your level of experience. Thanks to the authors' clear, straightforward explanations and professional insights, as well as the many real-world examples appearing throughout the book, you'll quickly acquire a solid working knowledge of
* Abstract data typing, inheritance, and identity
* Object-oriented analysis and design-including Booch, Rumbaugh, and other OOA and OOD methodologies
* Object-oriented programming languages-including the object-oriented features of C++, Smalltalk, Ada, Eiffel, and other languages
* Object-oriented database management systems-including OOODB, ORDB, client/server concepts, and examples from Object Design, Gem Stone, Versant, UniSQL, Objectivity, ODB-II, and other systems
* Object-oriented GUI design-including explanations of Visual C++ and Foundation Classes, MacAPP, and NeXTStep
* Object sharing and interchange with OLE 2 and OpenDoc
* OMA, ODMG-93, and other object-oriented standardization efforts
* And much more
Computer Science & Engineering