Leading issues in competition, regulation, and development / edited by Paul Cook ... [et al.].
Contributor(s): Cook, PaulMaterial type: TextLanguage: English Publisher: Cheltenham : Edward Elgar, c2004Description: xi, 452 p. : ill. ; 24 cmISBN: 1843764822; 184542218X (pbk)Subject(s): Industrial policy -- Developing countries | Trade regulation -- Developing countries | Competition -- Developing countries | Competition, International | Developing countries -- Foreign economic relations | Industrial policy-Developing countries Trade regulation-Developing countries Competition-Developing countries Developing countries-Foreign economic relationsDDC classification: 338.90091724 LOC classification: HD3616.D452 | L43 2004Online resources: WorldCat details | E-Book Fulltext
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Copy number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|E-Book||EWU Library E-book||Non-fiction||338.90091724 LEA 2004 (Browse shelf)||Not for loan|
|Text||EWU Library Reserve Section||Non-fiction||338.9'0091724 LEA (Browse shelf)||C-1||Not For Loan||16207|
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of contents 1. Competition, regulation and regulatory governance : an overview / Paul Cook, Colin Kirkpatrick, Martin Minogue and David Parker --
2. Competition policy, market power and collusion in developing countries / Paul Cook --
3. Competition, innovation and economic development : the instituted connection / J. S. Metcalfe, R. Ramlogan and E. Uyarra --
4. Economic regulation in developing countries : a framework for critical analysis / David Parker and Colin Kirkpatrick --
5. Trade and competition policy at the WTO : issues for developing countries / Peter Holmes --
6. Private sector development strategy : some critical issues / Graeme Hodge